- Set up your Company
- Applicant appointed as company founding director
- Official Printed Certificate
- Nominated person/company appointed as Company Secretary
- Nominated Address registered as Registered Office
What you get
- Original Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share Certificates and Share Transfer Forms
- Combined Register (Minutes, Register of Members, Directors and Secretaries interests, allotments and charges)
- Payment of all Government fees
- All documents emailed or dispatched by first class post, normally within next working day upon receipt of order.
Registered office services
The registered office is an address in England or Wales where documents can be delivered to the company. We provide instant, cost-effective virtual office for your company. A complete communications portal that keeps you connected and in touch with your business wherever you are in the world. Contact us for more information.
Company Secretarial Services
Company formations, annual returns, statutory accounts filing and maintenance of company register.